ATTN: WINTER OLYMPICS HAVE BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER. THE GAMES WILL BE HELD ON FEBRUARY 20, 2021.
Get your team of 2-6 together to take on the Winter Olympics presented by Twin Oast and Saucy Brew Works!
Check-in upon arrival and receive your game map, starting point, and a competitor Pom-pom Hat (one for each team member). 14 teams are welcome per time slot and will battle each other in a point-based competition to earn the chance to WIN BIG ON THE PLINKO STAGE!* Prizes include gift cards, apparel, swag, and large ticket items you won't want to miss.
There are three (3) time-slots available for the Olympic games. The first two (2) are family-friendly and open to all ages. The final 5:00 p.m. time slot is more challenging for those 21+ and includes a donation to our charity partner, Eriesponsible.
In addition to the Olympic Course, Free-play games will be available to play all day (no pre-registration necessary), and Hot Food & Drink Stations along with a Beer Trailer will be open, serving our Collab West Coast IPA. More details and a Winter Passport will be presented upon arrival.
SIGN UP NOW:
When // 2.20.21 // Twin Oast will be open 12-9, the Olympics and Public Games will run 12-7.
What // A day of competitions, winter fun, and amazing beer
Where // Twin Oast Brewing -- 3630 NE Catawba Rd. Port Clinton, OH
Don't want to sign up a team? No worries, there is plenty of cold-weather fun to be had. We'll have games set up for the public to enjoy such as
- Life-Size Pong
- Sled Bowling
- Olympic Bingo
We'll also have fire pits and warm-up stations featuring spiked hot cocoa and coffee, and hot meals to keep you going.
Please dress warm, we must limit the number of people inside the taproom to remain socially distant.
ANYTHING BUT SLED
Build your own "sled" and race it down a snowy* hill at Twin Oast
- Design and build a person powered "sled" capable of withstanding the descend down a Twin Oast hill.
- Your "sled" must be free of sharp edges, pointy objects, or any other feature that may be deemed dangerous to other participants.
- Prizes for: Distance, Best looking "sled", and Spirit.
* Do a snow dance, we will be holding the contest with or without snow.
Beyond our daily practices, we'll be taking the following precautions to protect our guests and staff from the spread of COVID-19.
- All games will be spaced more than 6 feet apart.
- Any shared items will be sanitized prior to use.
- We will allow 5 minutes between events to ensure sanitation of event space.
- All staff and guests are to wear a mask, unless seated to eat or drink.
- Social distancing will be enforced by staff.
- Disposable cups and plates will be used.
By participating with us, you are agreeing to help us maintain a safe atmosphere. We ask that you remain masked while not seated to eat and drink, and follow social distancing guidelines.