Thank you all for your continuous support over these past few weeks. We truly can't express our gratitude and now we are so excited to be able to share our patio with our friends again.
While we already have sanitation policies in place, we’ve been planning, implementing, and working to make additional adjustments to our operation and sanitization methods for everyone to safely and comfortably share a pie or try some of our latest brews. We will reopen our outdoor area on FRIDAY, MAY 15TH, and indoor seating on FRIDAY, MAY 22 at 11 AM.
We will continue with our promise to provide meals to our frontline medical staff at Cleveland Clinic campuses through May 30th. Certain days will have limited seating due to the space necessary to fulfill the large quantity of meals.
OPERATIONS, MENU, HOURS
1. To maintain social distancing, all tables have been arranged to provide a minimum of 6ft
2. Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the brewpub
3. Staff will be implementing rigorous and regular cleaning procedures and policies in the service, restroom, seating, and common areas
4. We will not be taking reservations for groups or events at this time
5. Happy Hour returns Monday-Friday 11AM - 6PM
6. Free pizza slices will continue on Wednesday 11AM - 2PM
7. $8 Burger Bar will continue all day on Thursday (including chips and fountain drink)
Monday / 11AM - 8PM
Tuesday / 11AM - 8PM
Wednesday / 11AM - 8PM
Thursday / 11AM - 8PM
Friday / 11AM - ?? (kitchen closes at 10PM)
Saturday / 11AM - ?? (kitchen closes at 10PM)
Sunday / 11AM - 8PM
1. Masks are recommended when up from your table. All employees are required to wear masks at all times.
2. Seating for each group will be limited to 10 persons per table, and is available on a first come, first serve basis
3. Your entire party must be present to be seated
4. Parties waiting to be seated must do so off premises
5. Co-mingling, swapping of party members, or combining tables is not permitted
6. Gathering in common space is not permitted
7. Social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times. Guests must remain at least 6 feet away from members of other parties at all times
8. All tours postponed
Brewpub Carry Out
We will continue to offer Carry Out of our full menu, beer on tap in Growlers and Crowlers, and all packaged 6-packs and 4-packs in our cooler.
Orders can be completed online or by calling the brewpub.
1/6 BBL Kegs can be purchased by calling (216) 666-2568. Kegs are available for next-day pickup after 3PM!
Beer Shipping & Delivery
If you’re looking to stock your fridge with some deliciously satisfying brews, we’ve got you. Shipping and local home delivery is available for our current list of packaged beer.
Our beer ships to Ohio and Kentucky residents. Shipping is a flat rate of $15 per order and generally arrives within 2-3 business days.
If you're located within 25-miles of the Greater Cleveland Area or Downtown Columbus, you're eligible for FREE DELIVERY every Tuesday and Thursday. (Minimum order of $35 required). Between 11am-5pm our team will bring your order directly to your door, contact-free. Cut off for weekly delivery is at 12:00PM the day before.
Please remember to have a valid ID handy during delivery by our Saucy team or UPS.